- We liked your smiles and kind sense of humour, we enjoyed your "joy of living". A perfect home away from home, great location, beautiful breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at your lovely home and meeting you.
Barbara & Jim, USA.
- Friendliness of hosts, privacy, quiet, close to city by car, lovely views, breakfast nicely presented, good family atmosphere.
- The additional information about what to do in a certain timeframe.
Peter &Martine, GERMANY.
- The welcome we received together with your relaxed and friendly nature and all of your helpful advice. Nobody could have done more for us than you have and we are extremely grateful for everything. Thank you for having us to stay in your lovely home.
Shelagh, Alan & Denis, AUSTRALIA & GERMANY.
- A friendly welcome from Sue and Robert to their lovely home with a wonderful view over Dunedin. Clean and comfortable accommodation and a tasty cooked breakfast, Very helpful advice on the many points of interest in and around the city. Situated at the beginning of the Otago Peninsula a good starting point for a drive along the harbour to the albatross/penguins and then over the high road back. Definitely worth 2/3 night stay to take in all the activities but our one night contributed to a wonderful stay in New Zealand.
Barbara & Brian, UK.
- The company !. It was great to sit around and talk Rugby with a local fan.
Randy & Beth, USA.
- Robert was so helpful and caring as my daughter was sick, absolutely beautiful people and beautiful house with beautiful views. Everything was perfect, wish we could have stayed longer.
Jayne, Dern & Laura, AUSTRALIA.
- Views from the window !
Liked the selection of information and "Kiwiana"
George & Jenny, UK
- A big heartfelt Thank You for the wonderful time here in Dunedin, and especially in your beautiful home, and for your warm hospitality.
- Very friendly, super view, informative.
Ian & Lyn, UK
- The hospitality of your family. It was comfortable to stay in your home, everything was as expected if not exceeded our expectations.
Mike & Gayle, USA.
- Friendly and helpful, Thank you very much !
Steve & Maresah, UK
- The nice warm welcome and friendliness.
- Furnishings of House and city view at room.
Ben & Carol, SINGAPORE
- Friendly host and comfortable bed.
Bill & Anita, AUSTRALIA
- We were treated very much as part of your family.
Les & Zilda, NEW ZEALAND
- Informal atmosphere, easy to talk to, helpfulness with sight seeing.
Mary & Andrew, UK